Alcohol Forum Ireland is governed by a Board of Directors that directs and supervises the charity, and ensures that it delivers on its goals and objectives while upholding our values and principles.
Board members serve in a voluntary capacity, and none of our directors receive payment for their service to Alcohol Forum Ireland. We operate to the highest standards of governance and transparency so as to maintain our credibility, independence and long-term sustainability,
Through all our activities and governance policies we are committed to maintaining the trust and support of our families, our volunteers, our donors and our other stakeholders.
The Charities Governance Code: The Charities Regulator
Our board is publicly signed up to the Charities Governance Code
Alcohol Forum Ireland is a member of: The Wheel, Disability Federation of Ireland & Eurocare.
Good Fundraising Principles
Our board has formally adopted and is publicly signed up to the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. We have implemented controls to ensure that all our fundraising practices are fully in line with the Principles and any related Codes of Practice.
Transparent Auditing and Accounting Reporting
Alcohol Forum Ireland make our annual independently audited accounts easily available to the public on our website.
- We are listed on the Charities Regulatory Authority Register of Charities (Charity Reg. No. 20067120) in the Republic of Ireland
- We are an approved charity with the Irish Revenue Commissioners, registered charity number CHY17835.
- At every Board meeting Directors are asked to declare any conflict of Interest.
- Our strategic Plan 2019 -2022 set out our aims and outcomes for the coming years.
- Alcohol Forum Ireland: Governance manual
- Adopted principles of good governance
- Code of Corporate Governance Implementation and Monitoring Register
Feedback & Complaints
The Alcohol Forum strives to deliver the best possible service to all stakeholders. However, if you would like to make a complaint you can find our complaint policy below.
- Compliants Policy
- Fundraising Feedback and Complaints Procedure