Alcohol Forum Ireland is your national charity dedicated to providing information, support and services to families impacted by alcohol harm. We rely on your generosity and support to keep our services going.
Your donation will help us continue our work with individual’s families and communities struggling with alcohol and other drugs. We especially appreciate your kindness during these exceptional times. All our programmes and services are continuing to be delivered, with our family support and youth programmes experiencing an increase in demand.
We Need Your Support to...
- Raise €100,000 annually to fund the development and delivery of our whole family programmes nationally.
- Expand our youth outreach service to help young people who are struggling with their own or their parent’s alcohol and other drug use.
- Provide ongoing education and training to professionals and the wider community.
- Grow our Alcohol Related Brain Injury service to make it available to more people in need.
- Actively promote discussion of a broad range of issues related to alcohol and other drugs
How to Donate...
Donate via idonate now using a credit card or Paypal Account.
Bank Deposit or Electronic Transfer
Bank: Ulster Bank Main Street Letterkenny.
Acc Name: Alcohol Forum Core
A/c No :10126652
Sort Code: 98-60-10
By Cheque / Postal Order
Made payable to Alcohol Forum Ireland.
Alcohol Forum Ireland,
Unit B9, Enterprise Fund Business Centre,
Donate Services, Products or cover our Overheads
If you can donate time, services or products, do let us know. Everything big or small will be greatly appreciated.
In our fundraising activities we are committed to the highest standards of transparency, integrity and accountability.
Tax Efficient Giving
If you make a donations of €250 or more in any one year and you are a tax payer, we are able with your consent to reclaim back the tax on you donation increasing the overall value of your donation to us at no extra cost to you.
You can make your generous gift to us even more valuable at not extra cost to you
How it Works…
For example, donate €250 in one year, the value of your donation would increase by an extra €112 to €362. €500 in one year the value would increase by an extra €224 to €724.
It doesn’t cost you anything extra and it doesn’t affect your tax status.
What to do next…
For us to reclaim the tax back on your generous donation simply complete this CHY3 Enduring Certificate form and send it to us at
Alcohol Forum Ireland
Unit B9 Enterprise Fund Business Centre