Our Fundraising Promise
As a charity working hard to seek donations from the public we, at Alcohol Forum, aim to fully comply with the ICTR Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. It is important to us that we maintain the best standards when receiving donations from our generous supporters.
Our pledge is to treat all of our donors with respect, honesty and openness. Your questions will always be answered by a member of staff.
We are contactable by:
Phone (Mon-Fri:9-5): 00353 74 9125596,
Post: Alcohol Forum, Enterprise Fund Centre, Ballyraine, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal,
Email: Annemarie@alcoholforum.org or
Our Commitment to our Donors
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the Alcohol Forum.
We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of our mission and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the governing board and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured that your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition within 5 working days.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
- Be assured that all individuals when representing our charity will behave in a professional manner.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees or third party agents.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions you may have about Alcohol Forum.
We welcome any feedback you may have about our organisation. If you have some, please look at our feedback and complaints procedure.
More information on the Guiding Principles for Fundraising can be found at: http://www.charitiesinstituteireland.ie/principles-for-fundraising